Thursday, March 18, 2010

Growing Up Baby




Noah this morning was playing around with his toys and I thought it was cute that he had grabbed the fire hat and the fire truck from his toy crate. I got out the camera, and caught him just in time to watch him put on the hat. He is so proud of himself.
I've also noticed how much the kids have grown since we moved here, especially the little ones. Noah was just 7 months old, and now he's nearly 1 1/2 and using a bowl and spoon and walking around. Jacob was almost three and barely talking, now he's using complete sentences and carrying on conversations - when we first got here, he wouldn't talk to anyone at church, now he participates in Sunday School discussions. The changes in the older kids are more subtle, but there. If you haven't seen us since last August, I'm sure you'll notice the differences the next time we get together. For now, I'll just keep trying to share moments with you through pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment